In the following Symetra Life Insurance Company review we will address the Company’s pros, cons, and provide a recommendation all primarily focused on helping you find the best life insurance companies based on your unique health and lifestyle.
Review of Symetra Life Insurance Company
If you are looking for Symetra Life Insurance Reviews, you are in the right place! Symetra is a top rated life insurance company and currently in our best term life insurance policies list.
Symetra Life Insurance Company Reviews
About Symetra Life Insurance Company
Symetra Life Insurance Company located in Bellevue, Washington has been around for more than 50 years. This Company is a solid life insurance option with strong ratings and a strong financial foundation.
Symetra Life Insurance Company’s Ratings
All Symetra Life Insurance reviews will need to address the Company’s strong ratings. A.M. Best, the flagship rating agency, gives Symetra an A rating. Standard and Poor’s rates Symetra an “A” rating. Symetra is financially strong with over $30 billion in assets.
In the following section of this Symetra Life Insurance Review we will cover the pros to choosing Symetra as you life insurance provider.
Products Offered by Symetra Life Insurance Company
Level Term Life Insurance: available in 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms. Available for ages 20-75.
Available Term Riders
- Conversion available to lesser of end of term or age 75.
- Accelerated death benefit of 50% of face amount or $250,000 maximum.
- Insured Children’s Benefit.
- Additional Term Rider.
- Waiver of Premium Benefit for Total Disability.
- Accidental Death Benefit.
- Guaranteed Insurability Option.
Symetra Classic Universal Life Insurance
- Lapse protection benefit rider: protects against policy lapses
- Guaranteed death benefit protection
- Accelerated death benefit
Symetra SUL-G 1.0: Survivorship Universal Life
- Survivorship Life Insurance
- Lapse protection benefit.
- Policy Split option rider available after first two years.
- Offers a guaranteed death benefit upon the death of the surviving spouse.
- Optional Charitable Giving Benefit Rider: pays an additional benefit to a qualified charity of choice upon death of the surviving insured.
- Optional Estate Preservation Rider: provides additional term insurance coverage if both insureds die within the first four years of the policy.
Symetra Life Insurance niches
- Standard plus rate class after 12 months no tobacco compared to the industry normal practice of a standard rate class.
- Height to weight chart is slightly looser offering a greater chance of best rate class for those who have larger builds.
- Some of the best Guaranteed Universal Life products in the marketplace.
Symetra’s rates for the Company’s guaranteed universal life and Survivorship Universal Life to age 120 are priced very competitively, typically ranking in the top three for various age and gender categories.
Sample $500,000 Symetra Life Insurance Quotes
Sample Symetra level term life insurance quotes and guaranteed universal life quotes are based on a preferred plus non-tobacco 50 year old male as of March 2015. Rates are subject to change and must be qualified for.
Sample Symetra level term life insurance quotes and guaranteed universal life quotes are based on a preferred plus non-tobacco 40 year old male as of March 2015. Rates are subject to change and must be qualified for.
For more free universal and term life insurance quotes, please enter your info into our quote form.
In the following section of this Symetra Life Insurance Reviews we will cover the cons to choosing Symetra as you life insurance provider.
Symetra is but One Company of Many
As is the case of every insurance carrier, Symetra simply cannot serve the needs of every client. Symetra is but one of many life insurance companies available. The key is to have options. We work with the best life insurance companies in the United States. As a result, we may just have a different recommendation for you based on your specific need, health and lifestyle, in order to find you the best life insurance rates by age.
We at TermLife2Go have a recommendation for anyone considering a life insurance policy from Symetra. Give us a call and let us see if Symetra is the best company with the best price for your life insurance needs. If they happen to be the best offer, we will let you know. However, with dozens of top rated life insurance companies to choose from, you might save thousands of dollars over the life of your insurance policy by going with another life insurance provider.
We do not favor one life insurance company over another. Instead, we find out what you need and then we recommend the lowest priced, best life insurance company to meet your specific need. Therefore, if price matters to you, give us a chance to earn your business. We are here to serve you!
For a free life insurance consultation and for free quotes from Symetra and dozens of other life insurance companies, please call us today!
Thank you for reading our article, Symetra Life Insurance Company Reviews. Please leave any questions or comments below.