Now we’ll be the first to admit that we don’t often have folks give us a call asking if their Vesicare (solifenacin) prescription is going to affect their life insurance application. But we have had a few folks ask, which is why we figured we’d just take a moment here in the article to discuss whether or not taking Vesicare will affect your life insurance application outcome.
Vesicare (solifenacin) is a muscarinic receptor antagonist that is used to reduce muscle spasms of the bladder muscles. Vesicare is used to help treat those who have been diagnosed with an overactive bladder which is causing symptoms such as incontinence and frequent urges to urinate.
Now as you can see…
Vesicare isn’t going to be prescribed for any conditions that would be deemed “life threatening” of potentially “dangerous” which is why in general, you’re going to find that the insurance companies are going to spend very little (if any) time discussion your Vesicare prescription or your “over active” bladder.
If an insurance company isn’t going to be interested in your Vesicare prescription, it only makes sense to take a moment or two to discuss what an insurance company will actually be interested in. The best way we’ve found to learn more about what insurance companies are interested in is to simply take a look at some of the most commonly asked questions asked on a life insurance application.
Common questions you’ll find on many life insurance applications.
- How old are you?
- What is your current height and weight?
- Have you been diagnosed with any previous pre-existing medical conditions?
- Have you ever suffered from a heart attack, stroke, cancer or diabetes?
- Has any of your immediate family members ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Are you taking any prescription medications other than Vesicare?
- In the past 12 months have you used any tobacco or nicotine products?
- In the past 12 months have you used any marijuana products?
- Do you have any issues with your driving record, such as a suspended license, multiple moving violations or a DUI?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you have any set plans to travel outside of the United States in the next 2 years?
- Do you participate in any dangerous activities such as rock climbing, hang gliding, or sky diving?
- Are you currently working now?
- In the past 12 months have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
From here the insurance companies are generally going to have a pretty good idea about what “types” of life insurance policies you will and won’t be eligible for, as well as have a pretty good idea about what “rate” class you’ll qualify for.
Here at TermLife2Go, assuming that you would be eligible, we also like to take a moment to look as some of the “newer” no medical exam life insurance options that are currently being offered by some of the best life insurance companies out there.
We particularly like to recommend these products to those who are healthy and don’t have an existing life insurance policy in place. No medical exam life insurance policies can go inforce in less than 24 hours which is a huge advantage over those policies that will require a medical exam and may take weeks if not months to go into force.
TermLife2Go is an independent life insurance brokerage that works with dozens of different highly rated life insurance policies with one goal in mind:
“Help you find the best life insurance policy that you can qualify for”
Now before we let you go…
Let us be the first to admit that up until this point, we really have talked about what you might be expected to pay for your insurance. And this isn’t because we don’t want to tell you what the cost may be, its simply because until we learn more about you we simply won’t know what “rate” you may qualify for.
That being said however…
If you have a “general” idea about “rate” you may qualify for, we would certainly encourage you to take a look at our Life Insurance Quotes page where you’ll have access to quotes from dozens of different life insurance companies instantly!
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and see what we can do for you!