Now while we don’t often get that many calls from folks asking us about whether or not their prescription for Necon 0.5/35E or Necon 1/35 is going to affect their life insurance applications, but we have had enough people ask us if their prescription birth control will?
Which is why we’ve decided to…
Just take a moment and discuss to help alleviate any concerns someone may have about their prescription birth control as well as shed some light on what might actually play a role in the outcome of your life insurance application.
So… will Necon 0.5/35E or Necon 1/35 play a role in your life insurance application?
No, it shouldn’t. You see, Necon 0.5/35E or 1/35 isn’t a medication that is really used for anything other than the prevention of pregnancy, which is why the insurance companies are not going to really pay much attention if any at all to its use.
So, if Necon 0.5/35E and Necon 1/35 aren’t going to play a role in my life insurance application what will?
Since we started this conversation talking about a factor that isn’t going to play a role in the outcome of your life insurance application, it only makes sense to take a moment and actually review so of the most common life insurance application questions so that you can get a feel for what actually MAY play a role during your life insurance application.
Common life insurance questions that may play a role in the outcome of your application:
- How old are you?
- What is your current height and weight?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with a pre-existing medical condition?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Has any of your immediate family members ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Are you currently taking any prescription medications other than Necon?
- In the past 12 months have you used any tobacco or nicotine products?
- In the past 12 months have you used any marijuana products?
- Do you have any issues with your driving record, such as a suspended license, multiple moving violations or DUI?
- Have you filed for bankruptcy within the past 2 years? Yes, we’ll acknowledge that this is a weird one, but there are some insurance companies that will discriminate against those who have filed for bankruptcy within the past 2 years, so we ask the question so that we can rule out those companies for later consideration.
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you have any set plans to travel outside of the United States? Insurance companies are not going to want to insure someone with a summer vacation home in Syria (sorry about that).
- Are you currently working now?
- In the past 12 months have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
Now as you can see, the insurance companies are going to ask a wide variety of questions, and depending upon how you answer these questions, the insurance companies are going to be able to get a pretty good idea of what type of “risk” you would be for them to insure.
We here at TermLife2Go…
Will also ask questions similar to these so that we can also get an idea about how much risk you would represent to an insurance company but also so that we can get a better idea about which insurance company would be the best fit for you!
We here at TermLife2Go work with dozens of different life insurance companies so that when it comes time to finding you the best possible coverage out there, you’re going to have plenty of options to choose from, including many that won’t require a medical exam!
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and see what we can do for you!
Ok so if you ready to start “shopping” your options and don’t want to have to wait for an email to arrive with your quotes or speak with an agent for 20 minutes, just click on our Online Life Insurance Quotes and get access to your quotes instantly!