We hear it all the time, term life insurance is a scam!
“You have to pay all of this money to the insurance companies and if you don’t die during a set period of time you don’t get anything back. It’s a total waste of money.”
And you know what, it’s true.
Buying life insurance is a waste of money! It’s a waste because buying term life insurance isn’t like buying any other product out there.
What other product can you think off where you’ll never see a benefit? If you don’t die, you don’t get anything and if you do die, well, you’re dead! So what’s the point?
After all, think about all the other things you could spend $20 to $30 dollars a month on, that would definitely provide a benefit to the family…
You could pay for:
- ½ a tank of gas.
- ½ of a monthly cell phone bill.
- Maybe buy 2 movie tickets.
- Get a couple of pizza’s.
Which will all provide immediate gratification, and value for your dollar.
So if you’re not worried that:
- Your family might lose their home if you died.
- Your kids might not be able to afford going to college if you were gone.
- You spouse might have to think about remarrying someone simply to pay their bills.
Then go for it! Save the money, after all, term life insurance is a total rip off!
But if you are worried about what would happen to your loved ones after you’re gone, doesn’t a term life insurance policy start to make a little bit more sense in the grand scheme of things?
We at TermLife2Go hope to place you into the best type of life insurance policy for your family, one that you never need to use, but is there to ensure your family’s protection if, God forbid, the worst happens.
Our method is simple,
- First, we listen. After all, how can we help you if we don’t know what you need!
- Second, we compile a list of your best options for you to review.
- From there we’ll give you our professional recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
Then, once you’ve decided on what product you need we’ll “shop” your application to dozens of the best life insurance carriers, making them compete for your business.
We do this because not all insurance companies have the same underwriting guidelines, so it then becomes our job to find you the best insurance company out there for you. Especially if…
- You have a preexisting medical condition
- You’re taking any prescription medications
- You’re outside of “normal” height and weight ratios.
- You’re using any tobacco products.
- Or you have any issues with your driving record.
We’re also always looking to simplify the application process which is why we focus on providing our clients with a wide variety of
no medical life insurance insurance policies.
Now that you’ve become a client of ours, you’ll quickly learn that our commitment to you does not stop once you’ve submitted your application. In fact this is really just the beginning!
Because once your application goes into underwriting, you’ll be provided with your own individual agent dedicated to you during the entire application process. He or she will provide you with weekly updates on your application and be available to answer any questions you may have what so ever.
Lastly, your agent will also review your application at the time of approval to ensure that you’re still getting the best deal out there!
At TermLife2Go, we’re looking for lifetime customers that will recommend their friends and family to us which is why we place customer satisfaction above all else.
So what are you waiting for? Just give us a call to see just what we can do for you!