For those who are currently having a difficult time getting approved for life insurance, you may also want to read the following articles which focus on difficult to place insurance policies: 10 Great Final Expense Insurance companies, Our 10 Best No Medical Exam Life Insurance Companies, and Burial Insurance – Why Final Expense Might be the Best Choice.
Unlike most prescription pain medications, Lidoderm, is one of the few that doesn’t immediately raise any potential “red flags” during a traditional term or whole life insurance application.
You see… Lidoderm is typically administered as a “patch” to treat relatively minor skin irritations as opposed to treating more serious pain related conditions. Additionally, since Lidoderm is not a narcotic, many of the “additive concerns” that insurance companies may have with other prescription pain killers simply do not apply for Lidoderm applicants.
Lidoderm is a local anesthetic used to relieve post shingles pain and pain associated with other skin irritations such as sunburn, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumax, hemorrhoids and burns.
So once the…
Insurance company is able to identify the cause of why you’ve been prescribed Lidoderm and rule out any potentially “serious” conditions that may have led to you being prescribed Lidoderm (AKA immune suppressant medical conditions), Lidoderm users should not be automatically “disqualified” from being able to qualify for a preferred or preferred plus rate!
That once the underlying cause has been determined, we can quickly move on to other factors that may play a role in determining the outcome of your life insurance application. Factors such as:
- Your age?
- Your current height and weight?
- Whether or not you’ve ever been diagnosed with any serious medical conditions such as cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- You family history may also play a role especially if any of your immediate family members (mother, father, brother or sister) have been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Are you taking any other prescription medications?
- Have you used any tobacco or nicotine products with the past 2 years?
- Have you used any marijuana products in the past 2 years?
- Do you have any issues with your driving record?
- Do you have any set plans to travel outside of the United States?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you actively participate in any dangerous hobbies or activities such as sky diving, bungee jumping or rock climbing?
- Are you currently working now?
- In the past 12 months have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
From there we’ll generally…
Have a pretty good idea of the type of life insurance you can qualify for and at what rate. We’ll also have a pretty good idea if it will make any sense to look at some of the “No Medical Exam” term and whole life insurance options that are now available that may make needing to take a medical exam redundant!
And that’s the beauty of…
Applying for life insurance with a company like TermLife2Go. You see, what you’re going to find as you go through the application process with us here at TermLife2Go, is that we’re going to ask all the same questions that an “insurance company” would.
So, we’ll be able to come to the same conclusions that an insurance company would, the only difference is that while we’re asking these questions, we’re also simultaneously “shopping” the dozens of different life insurance companies as we go so that when we’re through, we’ll be able to provide you with 2 or 3 different options to choose from before you apply.
You have a much better opportunity to find the best possible life insurance policy for you and your family. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and see what we can do for you?
We know that there are going to be a bunch of you who simply want to be able to look at some “general” life insurance quotes before they actually want to talk to a “live” agent. So if this describes you, feel free to check out our Life Insurance Quotes page where you’ll have access to instant life insurance quotes from dozens of different life insurance companies.
And since we still have your attention…
It’s fair to say that most people who decide to purchase a life insurance policy do so that they can protect their loved one’s financial future in the event of their death.
But what happens if you get sick but don’t die?
Is your family’s financial future still protected? Probably not. Which is why we would encourage you to also take a look at the following articles which will discuss some other “types” of life insurance policies that can not only protect your family’s financial future, they could also significantly help our your own as well.