You may also want to read our articles Outstanding Life Insurance Companies, Best Online Life Insurance No Medical Exam Companies
Typically, when we get a quote request or a call in from a client that is taking Boniva, we’re going to want to learn more about the underlying condition that Boniva treats for, which is osteoporosis.
Questions such as:
- When were you originally diagnosed?
- What medications and supplements are you currently taking to treat your osteoporosis?
- And in the past 12 months have you suffered from a fall?
- Are you currently working now? Or has your condition required that you stop working?
These questions in additional to your normal life insurance application questions which would include:
- Height and weight?
- Do you have any other pre-existing medical conditions?
- Are you taking any other prescription medications?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Has anyone one of your immediate family members ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Are you currently working?
- In the past 12 months have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
- In the past 12 months have you used any tobacco or nicotine products?
- Do you have any issues with your driving record such as a DUI or multiple moving violations?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you have any plans within the next 2 years to travel outside of the United States?
- Have you ever filed for bankruptcy?
- Etc, etc…
As you can see, depending on the type of life insurance policy that you decide to apply for, the insurance companies can certainly ask a lot of questions.
Now the good news is that even if you answer “yes” to one, or several of these questions, you may still have a really good chance a qualifying for a great life insurance rate.
We here at TermLife2Go will ask these same questions that the insurance companies use however, we’ll ask for a different reason.
We’ll ask these same questions so that we can determine whether or not you can qualify for life insurance, and try to sort out which life insurance company might be best for you!
Because we here at TermLife2Go work as an independent life insurance brokerage, we’re free to pick and choose from dozens of highly rated life insurance companies. Which means that if for some reason you don’t fit into that “perfect” mold of what an “ideal” candidate should look like, we’ll simply look to another insurance company that may think differently about your application.
For example, did you know:
- That some insurance companies won’t even consider anyone eligible for a fully underwritten term or whole life insurance policy if they’ve filed for bankruptcy within the past 2 years?
- Or how about denying anyone who frequently crosses our southern border into Mexico?
- Or maybe you use marijuana on occasion, you better know which company isn’t going to deny you right away.
- You’ll also want to be careful if you’ve had a colorful past as well, after all, there’s nothing like being denied life insurance due to a felony that you committed 35 years ago!
Now these are just a couple of examples that will commonly pop up when working with a client that makes us thankful that we have so many different life insurance companies to choose from.
If you’re thinking about purchasing life insurance, or just have a couple of questions about how much it might cost, give us a call today and see what we can do for you!
Lastly, because you may be eligible for a life insurance policy that will not require you to take a medical exam, we would encourage you to take a look at our No Medical Exam Life Insurance Quote page which will allow you compare prices of policies that will require you to take a medical exam vs those that won’t.