When we have someone who calls us and is interested in purchasing life insurance while using Astelin, we really don’t spend much time talking about Astelin because this is a pretty common medication that is used to help treat mild allergy symptoms.
Astelin is an antihistamine spray that is used to prevent sneezing, itching, runny nose and other nasal symptoms of allergies. Astelin works by reducing the effects of natural histamine in the body.
More important factors to consider…
A more important factor to consider will be…
“What got you thinking about buying life insurance?”
Since taking Astelin really isn’t going to play a role in what type of life insurance policy you can qualify for, and shouldn’t be a factor in determining what price you’ll pay for your life insurance, knowing what you hope to achieve by purchasing your life insurance will be the main driving force in which life insurance carrier is going to be best for you.
Do you want your life insurance to do?
- Cover the cost of a mortgage?
- Protect a spouse or child?
- Prepare for estate planning purposes?
- For a buy sell life insurance agreements or to meet a SBA loan life insurance requirement?
- Meet a divorce decree requirement?
- Or just cover the cost of a burial?
Knowing what you want to achieve is going to play a huge role in which life insurance companies we begin to look at first.
Determining the exact rate class that you’ll qualify will also need to be determined.
You see, just because your Astelin medication isn’t going to affect your life insurance application, that doesn’t mean that there isn’t another factor that could play a role in what rate you’ll qualify for.
You see, insurance companies are also going to ask about:
- Your age.
- Your height and weight?
- If you have any other pre-existing medical conditions?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Has anyone in your immediate family, mother, father, brother, sister, been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Do you use any tobacco or nicotine products?
- Do you have any existing life insurance coverage right now?
- Do you have any issues with your driving record?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanors?
- Have you ever declared bankruptcy?
- Do you have a dangerous occupation?
- In the past 12 months have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
- Do you have any existing plans to travel outside of the United States in the next two years?
- Do you have any existing plans to participate in any dangerous hobbies or activities such as: rock climbing, sky diving or bungie jumping?
Now these are just the basic questions most life insurance companies are going to ask on a typical life insurance application.
But what if everything looks really good?
One thing that we’re always doing here at TermLife2Go is using the answers that you give us to match you up with who we feel we be the best life insurance company for you.
Now there will be some clients that are certain that they want to only want to work with 1 specific life insurance company which is fine. This is why we allow folks to see all the rates from all the different life insurance companies that we work with so that they can get the “complete picture” of what they can qualify for when applying for life insurance through our brokerage!
So what are you waiting for? Just give us a call and see just what we can do for you!
Lastly, for those who would like to get an idea about how much their life insurance might cost before speaking with an agent, we would recommend that they check out our Whole Life Insurance Rates page when you have a few moments to spare.
And since we still have your attention…
It’s fair to say that most people who decide to purchase a life insurance policy do so that they can protect their loved one’s financial future in the event of their death.
But what happens if you get sick but don’t die?
Is your family’s financial future still protected? Probably not. Which is why we would encourage you to also take a look at the following articles which will discuss some other “types” of life insurance policies that can not only protect your family’s financial future, they could also significantly help our your own as well.