When it comes time to getting a life insurance policy while currently being using Amoxicillin (Amoxil), you’ve either got nothing to be worried about or you better working with an expert who will have a variety of different life insurance options to choose from.
Now the reason why we say that is simply because Amoxicillin can be used to treat a variety of different conditions. Conditions ranging from a simple ear infection all the way to pneumonia, gonorrhea, E. Coli and salmonella infections. In rare cases, Amoxicillin can even be used to treat anthrax!
So whatcha got?
- If you’re using your Amoxicillin to simply treat a mild case skin, sinus, kidney, bladder or prostate infection, you should be able to receive a “preferred” or “preferred plus” rate class without a problem, assuming you meet all the other criteria (we’ll get into that later on).
But if you’re using your Amoxicillin, for a more serious condition, you’ll probably want to wait till your condition is resolved or seek out a life insurance policy that won’t require a medical exam or ask any medical questions. These types of policies are called Guaranteed Issue life insurance policies and if this sounds like a good option, feel free to give us a call and we’ll certainly go over this option with you.
Amoxicillin treating mild infections.
Now for those who are using Amoxicillin (Amoxil) to treat mild infections, your condition will most likely not have any effect on the outcome of your life insurance application. Meaning that as long as your healthy you’ll still be eligible for some of the best rates available.
Eligibility for the best rates will depend on…
Eligibility for the best life insurance rates out there will depend on many factors. Factors such as:
- Older people can certainly qualify for “preferred” and “preferred plus” rates, it’s just as you age, it will become more and more difficult to qualify for these top rate classes.
- Height and weight.
- Existence of a pre-existing medical condition.
- Use of other prescription medications.
- Use of any tobacco or nicotine products.
- Family medical history.
- Driving record.
- Prescription marijuana use and/or recreational marijuana use.
- Any previous bankruptcies.
- Any felony or misdemeanors.
- Exotic travel destinations planned for the future.
- Hazardous occupation, such as off shore oil rig personnel.
- Participation in dangerous hobbies, such as sky diving or bungie jumping.
- Etc, etc…
As you can see, when it comes to applying for life insurance, lots of different factors will come into play. Some factors that seem obviously related to your health ie: previous medical conditions and bungie jumping (and we don’t mean to offend any of our bungie jumpers, but to most of us, it looks crazy dangerous!) to completely unrelated topics like bankruptcies and previous felonies!
This is why we spend an enormous amount of time researching different life insurance companies so that when that rehabilitated, bungie jumping, felon give us a call, we know just the right insurance company for him or her.
Now you may be thinking I’m certainly no rehabilitated, bungie jumping, felon, but you’d be surprised, you maybe something worse! You may have a family history of heart disease with a passion for smoking a single cigar once a month while playing golf with your friends!
Well were here to tell you that if you tried applying for life insurance with the wrong company, with that kind of story, there’s a really good chance that you’d feel like you were doing something really wrong!
So what are you waiting for? Just give us a call and see just what we can do for you!
Lastly, for those who would like to get an idea about how much their life insurance might cost before speaking with an agent, we would recommend that they check out our Term Life Insurance Quotes page when the have a few moments to spare.