Whenever we get a quote request or a call in from a client that is taking Levitra (vardenafil) we usually don’t get too worried. If fact, since Levitra isn’t going to play a major role in the outcome of most individual’s life insurance application (provided that the erectile dysfunction is due to natural aging effects and not some other pre-existing medical condition), we’ll generally just move on to asking a series of questions that insurance companies will generally use to determine your eligibility.
Levitra (vardenafil). Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction. Levitra works by helping to relax muscles and blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation.
Erectile dysfunction is typically defined as the inability to maintain an erection for a sufficiently long enough time to perform sexual activity.
Common Questions that will be asked on your life insurance application to determine your eligibility.
- Height and weight?
- Aside from Levitra, are you taking any other prescription medications?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with any other pre-existing medical conditions other than erectile dysfunction?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Have any of your immediate family members including your mother, father, brother or sister ever been diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, stroke or diabetes?
- Have you used any tobacco or nicotine products within the past 12 months?
- Have you used any marijuana products within the past 12 months?
- Do you have any issues with your driver’s license such as a suspended license, multiple speeding tickets or a DUI?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you have any set plans to travel outside of the United States in the next 2 years?
- Do you actively participate in any dangerous activities such as hang gliding, bungee jumping or rock climbing?
- Are you currently working now?
- In the past 12 months have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
Now we don’t want to scare you…
Saying “Yes” to one of these questions or even saying “Yes” to all of them, doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to qualify for life insurance or that you won’t get a great life insurance rate. It just means that there’s a really good chance that there are a lot of life insurance companies out there that aren’t going to be a great fit for you!
This is why…
We here at TermLife2Go, continue to work with dozens of different life insurance companies so that when we do have a client call we’re not “stuck” trying to make one or two different life insurance policies meet the needs of everyone.
Rather, we prefer to first get a really good understanding of what our clients hope to achieve by purchasing their life insurance and then pair that up with want they can then qualify for. From there, it’s simply a matter of letting the insurance companies compete for their business. For us here at TermLife2Go, it makes no difference to us which life insurance company ultimately works out to be the best fit for our clients which is why you’ll see when your request a quote, you’ll be provided with the pricing for many different life insurance companies!
So what are you waiting for? Give us ca call today at and see what we can do for you!
Now before we let you go…
Let us be the first to acknowledge that in the article we haven’t really talked about what it’s going to cost you to purchase your life insurance! And this is mainly because we have no idea what it’s going to cost until we learn a little bit more about you.
However, if you would like to get a “rough” idea about what your insurance might cost, feel free to check out our Life Insurance Quotes page where you can pull up actual quotes instantly simply by selecting what “rate” class you feel you might be able to qualify for.